St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals & environment (Well well well, 2 of our favourite things eh, must have been quite the guy!)
After a wild youth and a short stint as a soldier, St Francis gave up his family’s wealth and decided to dedicate his life to poverty, humility, obedience, patience, and compassion. St. Francis cared for the poor and sick, he spoke to the animals, and treated all creatures as brothers and sisters – sounds like our kinda guy!
Today, over 3 million people each and every year make a pilgrimage to the tomb of St. Francis in Italy, proving that he is indeed one of the most popular and beloved saints of all time (Dur, Animals & the Environment…, he’s kind of our favourite too). Wear our St Assisi Pendant made entirely from recycled Sterling Silver (Yep, Assisi would be proud of our dedication to keeping the environment clean) and match it with one of our other necklaces that are designed to layer with their different chain lengths.
Shop our range of Pendants including The Patron Saints of Travel, Miracles, Motherhood & Children.
- Available in 2 chain lengths. Select from the drop-down.
- Second loop 1” shorter so that you can layer to perfection
- Made from solid .925 Recycled Sterling Silver and plated in 3 layers of 18kt Gold
- Pendant measures approx 20mm x 20mm
- Packaged in our Custom printed boxes, designed to collect
- Also Available in Silver
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- La Luna Rose use 99% recycled Silver for the casting of their pieces.
- At the end of a season, any leftover stock is simply melted down and reincarnated to the new season creating a fully closed loop.
- Where possible, they only use recycled paper for all business-related purposes.
- They are apart of 1% for The Planet pledging to donate 1% of their annual sales to two charities in Bali and New Zealand.
If this piece of jewellery is sold out, don't get your knickers in a twist just yet. We now offer Pre-Order. This means your piece will be made especially just for you, taking approximately 4-5 weeks for delivery. Simply purchase it here on our website (By clicking the PRE ORDER Button) and we will be with you via email shortly.