Say hello to the Patron Saint of Travel, Mr Saint Christopher! The travelling patron ‘St Christopher’ is here to join our BON VOYAGE pendant collection. Hand-carved in perfect detail, carry your St Christopher pendant wherever your next travelling adventure may take you & he will help protect & encourage you. This beauty is a long-lasting gift to mark the beginning of a big adventure or round-the-world trip...
So where to now Chica?
Purchase this charm for your best friend who is about to embark on her global adventures, your boyfriend to keep him safe on his next surf trip in far away islands or your daughter who is leaving the nest for the first time. This charm symbolises protection from evil and
Why St Christopher? Read on...
St. Christopher was supposedly born to a heathen king from the land of Canaan and resolved to serve only the strongest and bravest people. He was said to be a man of extraordinary size and strength, bearing a height of up to 7 ½ to 12 feet tall!
On St Christopher's journey, he one day met a hermit who told St. Christopher that because of his great size he could please God by carrying people across a dangerous river. St. Christopher did so, in service to God. One day, he carried a child across the river and noticed that the child got heavier and heavier. The child told him that he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders and the one who created the world. The child announced himself to St. Christopher as Christ, his king. That is how St. Christopher became the Patron Saint of travellers.
Saint Christopher today is known as the patron saint of travellers, drivers, sailors, storm, bachelors, gardeners, bubonic plague and toothache.
And that my friends, is why we love to wear this beautiful pendant around our neck forever on our life adventure.
- Made from .925 Sterling Silver
- Available in 18kt Plated Gold
- Comes served up on a 50cm length Chain (Our Everyday Chain)
- Comes packaged in our signature La Luna Rose Box
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- La Luna Rose use 99% recycled Silver for the casting of their pieces.
- At the end of a season, any leftover stock is simply melted down and reincarnated to the new season creating a fully closed loop.
- Where possible, they only use recycled paper for all business-related purposes.
- They are apart of 1% for The Planet pledging to donate 1% of their annual sales to two charities in Bali and New Zealand.
If this piece of jewellery is sold out, don't get your knickers in a twist just yet. We now offer Pre-Order. This means your piece will be made especially just for you, taking approximately 4-5 weeks for delivery. Simply purchase it here on our website (By clicking the PRE ORDER Button) and we will be with you via email shortly.
NOTE: STOCKS ARE RUNNING LOW FAST. IF YOU ARE NOT IN A HURRY WE CAN SPECIAL ORDER FOR YOU BUT IT WILL TAKE 4-5 WEEKS.