As part of our sustainability, we are collecting all leftover linen materials from our factory to create these summer-essential head ties for you. Match your new Hermosa Collection pieces with our headbands. Perfect for sun-seekers, adventurers, travel enthusiastic, those who like to chill by the pool, for those messy hair days.
Handmade in Canada.
Fabric: This garment was handcrafted with love in New York, using the highest quality linen. Linen is a fine fibre extracted from the stems of the flax plant. Flax grows naturally, requiring less water than cotton. Linen is recyclable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly fabric.
Care: To care for your new linen garment, try to reduce the laundry time, the less you wash it, the longer it will last. When you wash your new piece, make sure you use cold water and biodegradable detergent, to give some extra care and love.
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- Sun Days are working towards a made-to-order model to ensure no excess textile waste or emissions occur as a result of their production.
- They use Linen in all of their designs. Linen is a fine fibre extracted from the stems of the flax plant. Flax grows naturally, requiring less water than cotton. Linen is recyclable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly fabric.
- They are a PETA-approved, vegan brand.
- Sun Days joined One Tree Planted - a nonprofit organization that plants trees around the world
- They manufacture locally. Not only does this helps support other small and local business, but they are also able to lower their carbon footprint on the environment and contribution to fossil fuels.