The search for the perfect pants is over! Meet Gita - wide-legged with pockets, these babies are going to make you feel ultra-chic while staying ultra-comfy! Wear Gita high-waisted or at the hips with wedges and a crop top.
- 100% Micro TENCEL®
- Ethically made in Bali
- Pockets and side zipper
- Fit Model is 179 cm and is wearing the size small
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- Tamga only sources sustainable forest fibres that are FSC certified, such as TENCEL and Lenzing Modal.
- Ten dollars from every limited-edition Trees Please Tee shirt sold goes directly to the Sumatran Rainforest, where their partners at Sumatran Orangutan Society (S.O.S.) and Orangutan Information Centre (OIC) are running incredible reforestation projects.
- They are apart of 1% for The Planet donating 1% of their annual sales to the S.O.S and O.I.C.
- They use an incredibly light and soft cotton grown organically in Gujarat, India that is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) to be ethically sourced and free from harmful chemicals.
- There OEKO-Tex 100 certified colours are free of any harmful chemicals and they also use biodegradable garment bags made in Indonesia from cassava starch which breaks down naturally.
- From start to finish, each piece is sewn by one pair of hands rather than a traditional sweatshop factory where a single garment can go through hundreds of hands.
- They provide dignified conditions for every worker throughout the manufacturing process.