Our linen bandeau top is perfect for beach days or your favourite summer festival. Handmade from breezy linen, that was left after production. This limited edition top has a floaty ruffled silhouette and elastic neckline.
Our muse Keira Mary Mason paired the bandeau top with our linen lounge pants and added our head-tie to complete the look.
The fit is true to size.
Fabric: This garment was handcrafted with love in New York, using the highest quality linen. Linen is a fine fibre extracted from the stems of the flax plant. Flax grows naturally, requiring less water than cotton. Linen is recyclable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly fabric.
Care: To care for your new linen garment, try to reduce the laundry time, the less you wash it, the longer it will last. When you wash your new piece, make sure you use cold water and biodegradable detergent, to give some extra care and love.
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- Sun Days are working towards a made-to-order model to ensure no excess textile waste or emissions occur as a result of their production.
- They use Linen in all of their designs. Linen is a fine fibre extracted from the stems of the flax plant. Flax grows naturally, requiring less water than cotton. Linen is recyclable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly fabric.
- They are a PETA-approved, vegan brand.
- Sun Days joined One Tree Planted - a nonprofit organization that plants trees around the world
- They manufacture locally. Not only does this helps support other small and local business, but they are also able to lower their carbon footprint on the environment and contribution to fossil fuels.
Credits to the creative influencers and photographers: @keiramary_