This must have slip-on dress will quickly become your new favourite wardrobe essential. Buttery and impossibly soft, the Jasmine dress is crafted from 100% sustainable Micro-TENCEL® and drapes effortlessly in a stunning A-line shape. With its adjustable straps, plunging back and cascading ruffle details, the Jasmine dress is this seasons must have piece!
- 100% Micro TENCEL®
- Ethically made in Bali
- Adjustable straps with a back tie
- Front cascading ruffles
- Fit model is 168 cm and is wearing a size small
WHY IT’S ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
- Tamga only sources sustainable forest fibres that are FSC certified, such as TENCEL and Lenzing Modal.
- Ten dollars from every limited-edition Trees Please Tee shirt sold goes directly to the Sumatran Rainforest, where their partners at Sumatran Orangutan Society (S.O.S.) and Orangutan Information Centre (OIC) are running incredible reforestation projects.
- They are apart of 1% for The Planet donating 1% of their annual sales to the S.O.S and O.I.C.
- They use an incredibly light and soft cotton grown organically in Gujarat, India that is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) to be ethically sourced and free from harmful chemicals.
- There OEKO-Tex 100 certified colours are free of any harmful chemicals and they also use biodegradable garment bags made in Indonesia from cassava starch which breaks down naturally.
- From start to finish, each piece is sewn by one pair of hands rather than a traditional sweatshop factory where a single garment can go through hundreds of hands.
- They provide dignified conditions for every worker throughout the manufacturing process.